There are newer employer reviews for IGS Energy

IGS has given me an opportunity for personal and professional growth and for that I am very grateful

I have been working at IGS Energy

Pros

I believe IGS gives you an opportunity to prove your self on merit, regardless of your education and experience going into the position. They promote internally if you do a good job. They encourage you to take accountability for your own actions, and they reward you for doing so.

Cons

It is getting a little bigger, so it is getting more of a corporate feel than when I first started working there.

26 Other Employee Reviews for IGS Energy (View Most Recent)

Exciting company with great opportunity in a growing industry

I have been working at IGS Energy

Pros

I started working at iGS Energy about 7 months ago. I was impressed how the culture was laid back and not hierarchical. Lots of idea sharing in a growing industry. Also, IGS is expanding into new business which opens up opportunity to anyone who is self motivated in hard working.

Cons

If you need a lot of guidance and direction it may not be the place for you.

I think the culture of freedom, self responsibility and sharing of information and ideas makes IGS Energy a great and rewarding place to work...I hope it stays that way.

Great Place to Work

I have been working at IGS Energy

Pros

+ Relaxed environment
    + Competitive pay
    + Flexible hours in some departments
    + Great Lower Management
    + Brilliant CEO & VP
    + Most management respect self-managing employees
    + Do not have to work most weekends
    + Great revenue

Cons

- Lousy Medical Benefit Provider
    - Limited or no professional growth
    - How HR deals with employee dissatisfaction
    - A few micro-managers
    - Customer Service Manager will drive good customer service representatives and good customer service will go with them
    - No longer promote from within

There are a few micro-managers that need to back off and trust their people are doing their best. There is one micro-manager in particular that needs to foster communcation between groups and not dramatize issues between departments that causes future communication problems. Kudos to Scott and Doug on running this company as well has they have. This company has its flaws but there are far worse flaws to have.

There are newer employer reviews for IGS Energy