IKON Office Solutions PLC
www.uk.ikon.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Sales Manager

Strategic Account Executive (Former Employee)
Maitland, FL

I worked at IKON Office Solutions PLC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI've learned that this company doesn't value talent and stinks with nepotism and good ole boy clubs. This company can not survive with it's current bench of so called Leaders.
R.I.P. Ricoh

ConsToo many management meetings and not enough leading by management. Ikon is a drag on the Ricoh brand as Ikon was recently purchased by Ricoh. The Ikon folks in place now lack the experience and business exposure to execute a 21st century vision and guide it to any measurable success!

Advice to Senior ManagementFire the good ole Ikon boys!

Good Experience, Good Employer

Senior Billing Specialist (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I worked at IKON Office Solutions PLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very easy to move up in positions based on education… Cons: None, I found it a very good place to work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worked there for 10 yrs....Glad I left

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at IKON Office Solutions PLC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: A great variety of solutions, good equipment, flexible financing. In my area great service… Cons: Poor management, Poor order processing, slow deliveries. Complicated promotions. Constant territory changes which is hard when you work on an acct for many years to… Advice to Senior Management: I didn't know how bad of an environment I was working in until I left. I was a total company person for many years, … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on IKON Office Solutions PLC.

Worked for IKON Office Solutions PLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IKON Office Solutions PLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IKON Office Solutions PLC CEO Phil Keoghan. All reviews posted anonymously by IKON Office Solutions PLC employees.