IM Flash Technologies

www.imflash.com

The best thing IM Flash has going for it is that it is located in Utah.

Process (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsBeautiful location, wonderful outdoor activities abound very near the plant. Pay is above average compared to other industries in the area, but low compared to other semiconductor companies. The people are great and the economy in Utah seems very strong. Exciting company. Always pushing the limits of NAND memory inovation.

ConsYou can miss out on raises if your base salary is on the high end of your job grade level. For instance, I have been an E2 for over 4 years and have not got a raise in those 4 years because I was one of the highest paid E2s at the company. I always had great reviews from my supervisor as well. Raises are also based on market evalutions for your grade level. So the company does not pay you what they think you are worth, instead they pay you what other companies think you are worth. This company seems to "pigeon-hole" people into roles, and it is hard to try and do something different within the company. The management ladder is not ideal either. You must make it to E3 level before you can even consider applying for a manager position. This is very discoraging for many individuals seeking to become managers. It wouldn't be so bad if it was easy to get promoted. Promotion is very difficult. In order to get promoted from E2 to E3, you have to prove through documentation that you have been working at an E3 level for quite some time.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider revising the raise criteria and take out the market evaluations. Also, management needs to remove the obstacles to people getting promoted.

Initially exciting, however becomes monotonous and boring after a time.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lehi, UT

I worked at IM Flash Technologies

Pros: Located in beautiful surroundings. Away from the mad-rush of the… Cons: Limited scope of promotion.Difficult to find time out from job. Management… Advice to Senior Management: Get a life ! More

Satisfactory

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Draper, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies

Pros: Good place, good technology, nice location Cons: Lower pay scale, benefits are lower More
There are newer reviews on IM Flash Technologies.

Worked for IM Flash Technologies? Contribute to the Community!