Committed to Success

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great opportunities to work in a state of the art facility. Beautiful location in the middle of the mountains of Utah. Great pay and benefits, good bonus programs Great time off program Core Values that dictate decisions Leadership with an open door, willing to listen to concerns and questions I am recognized for my contributions

Cons

Being a joint venture means having to please two parent companies at the same time. There can be a perception that Micron controls too many decisions. I believe this perception to be wrong, but it exists. Sometimes the work environment is different in other departments. This can lead to different levels of morale based on which area you work in.

Advice to Management

Continue the focus on our core values. Keep taking care of the employees and trust us to take care of the business. Set clear expectations for all managers/supervisors to help create a consistent work environment for all.

Other Employee Reviews for IM Flash Technologies

Good place to work

Current Employee - Electronics Technician II in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Electronics Technician II in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People are great to work with. The bonuses are based on company and personal performance. There is opportunity to advance. You can only go as far as you work and education will take you.

Cons

To many politics for promotions. To much secrecy on compensation at all levels.

Advice to Management

Need more flexibility for submitting project ideas. Allow people to know what they can make at higher levels in the company so that people do not look for better opportunities else where.

Great environment - opportunity to work on cutting edge semiconductor process technology

Current Employee - Engineer in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Engineer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Balances cutting edge technology in the semiconductor industry (and high expectations) with good work life balance (rare in this industry), solid corporate programs that demonstrate concern for the employees and the community.

Cons

at times meeting and reporting overload can stifle "real" productivity

Advice to Management

Keep evolving, improving and promoting the core values - but work to free up employee time to work on the most value-added activities