IMF
www.imf.org Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)

ProsIt's a diverse work environment, with people from different career paths, different countries, etc. It's an interestgin place to work for.

ConsThe competition for promotion is tought, especially at the administrative assistant level, with so many capable people that should be doing jobs at the professional level, rather than the assistant level.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel that our new management doesn't appreciate the work staff is doing. We have more work everyday, but the compensation has been frozen.

only good for economist who don't want to think independently

I have been working at IMF

Pros: training, travel, compensation,office space and services. Cons: arrogance of staff and management. Advice to Senior Management: Time to think about what their real contribution to this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good place to start a career.

I have been working at IMF

Pros: A good place to build credential as an economist in… Cons: Diversity is poor at the senior level Advice to Senior Management: The Fund needs to the one to impose fiscal discipline, no matter how unwelcome it is. The IMF… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IMF.

Worked for IMF? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IMF reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IMF CEO Christine Lagarde. All reviews posted anonymously by IMF employees.