There are newer employer reviews for IMG Worldwide

Great place to work

Former Employee - Consulting Intern for Special and Global Projects in New York, NY

I worked at IMG Worldwide as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Working at IMG was a great experience. Everybody is younger and smart and very helpful, no cut throat atmosphere, actually it's a fairly relaxed one for such a big business. They have awesome clients and accounts which makes the work interesting and which makes you happy to be working on a project.

Cons

Not sure if I got there at a weird time but there seemed to be more turnover than I would expect at a company like that. Also, I'm not sure how easy it is to climb the corporate ladder at IMG.

I thought it was weird how the different departments didn't correspond with the other ones in order to make a more fluid and open work environment.

65 Other Employee Reviews for IMG Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Internship

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at IMG Worldwide as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great place to work where you can network with many high level people in all parts of the sports, entertainment, media industry

Cons

Could have used more mentorship from supervisor and would have liked to shadow more

Marketing (temp)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at IMG Worldwide as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Professionalism, networking, good on resume, they definitely know what they are doing

Cons

less emphasis on personal development

Hard to say because there are large number of "management" positions within the company, overall I'd like to say mix up flexibility and supervision a little bit more so your employee can grow better and contribute more to the company

There are newer employer reviews for IMG Worldwide