IMRIS

www.imris.com

Everything I Expected

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minnetonka, MN

ProsI have only been at the company for a few years, but it has lived up to all my expectations. The CEO shares what is happening within the company and is not afraid to tell the truth. Due to this open policy, you understand what is happening within the company, and why certain decisions are made.

Most importantly, there is a genuine atmosphere of collaboration and nobody is trying to get ahead. Working here has been a great experience, and has really helped to confirm that there are good companies out there.

ConsThe only downside to the company is that the technology has not been accepted in the medical space as a necessity. Once that happens, the company will be able to grow and expand beyond the small company that it is today.

Good people an a great product

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IMRIS full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good pay, good location, benefits are pretty decent. Great cafeteria and… Cons: Lots of disorganization. People don't seem to know what is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working on Suite for iCT and iMRI for hospital Created and maintained tasks and projects. Completed projects and tasks.

Specialist Technical Drafter II/Designer (Former Employee) Minnetonka, MN

I worked at IMRIS full-time for less than a year

Pros: Managed a highly dynamic work environment while providing superior value… Cons: Very busy company, to time to even take a brake. … Advice to Senior Management: Mike Fritts Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IMRIS.

Worked for IMRIS? Contribute to the Community!