IMS Health

www.imshealth.com

Used to be a great place to work...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmart people who work really hard to help clients make better decisions and understand their markets. Well-established as a data provider in the pharma industry, and expanding slowly into Payer and Government Services.

ConsManagement is focused on its Private Equity exit, likely late 2012 or 2013. Lots of pressure on cost-cutting, increasing productivity, and squeezing employees to the point of not following through on commitments and promises. Almost all the best people I know there have left in frustration.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to employee morale, salaries, and long-term company growth beyond the short-term squeeze for your own profitable exit.

IMS is a good place for work if you get supportive management

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

I have been working at IMS Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: IMS is one of a biggest MNC in the World. Cons: the salary of lower staff is not good Advice to Senior Management: please support your lower staff and pay them rewards and on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I am working here for more than 11 years, and the remuneration growth is not attractive.

Manager Finance (Current Employee) Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I have been working at IMS Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: In IMS there are lot of freedom of work and… Cons: Remuneration is competible to other companies of the industry and… Advice to Senior Management: Should increase the facilities with comply to the other companies, should not adjaust inflation only as increment in every year. Festival… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IMS Health.

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!