IMS Health
www.imshealth.com Danbury, CT 5000+ Employees

Okay if you're in a division with revenue growth. Whoops... not many of those here now!

Director, Business Line (Current Employee)
Collegeville, PA

ProsExecutive level is typically populated by people less visionary than able to toe the line on cutting expenses to meet net margin expectations and able to survive politically. Middle and VP tiers of management tends to be excellent, but ability to reward employees and do innovative things are limited due to cost-cutting and other priorities.

ConsIMS has always been about the the share price rather than serving the customer. As pharma continues to implode, IMS continues to reap what they've sown.

Advice to Senior ManagementCeaseless layoffs kills morale, unwillingness or inability to prioritize investments to grow all aspects of the business undercuts the one opportunity to get employees engaged and motivated.

Not much room for growth, weak salary

Business Process Analyst (Current Employee)
    Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at IMS Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: Generous PTO, good work-life balance. Cons: Salary, not much room for growth. Advice to Senior Management: More room for growth, more communication. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

over all is not too bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at IMS Health

Pros: I think it has relatively good benefits, it's a global company, also… Cons: I think it maybe of a too huge, complicated organization, so sometime… Advice to Senior Management: I was not working at this place long enough to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IMS Health.

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IMS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IMS Health CEO Ari Bousbib. All reviews posted anonymously by IMS Health employees.