IMS Health
www.imshealth.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

Diverse working environment, dedicated healthcare professionals

Consultant (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at IMS Health full-time for less than a year

ProsVery diverse workforce and dedicated, smart, and driven people intereseted in the healthcare space.In terms of sheer size, IMS might not be as big as other management consulting firms, but IMS Consulting Group has a very strong reputation in the pharma/ biotech industry.

ConsRecently IMS was taken private by a PE firm so a lot of institutionalized bureacracy starts to emerge. Since I just joined the firm (less than 6 months) , I didn't realize the cultural differences, but people who have stayed here longer had some complaints about the bureacracy.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild strong brand name and cut down bureacracy

IMS talks a good game but doesn't always back it up

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Plymouth Meeting, PA

I worked at IMS Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People. The people in my office were great - friendly,… Cons: There are very few women in top roles IMS says they are invested in their staff but they don't support training and… More

Great culture

Consultant (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at IMS Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: IMS can be a great place to work if you're interested in pharma and biotech. The consulting arm… Cons: The lack of standardization makes it hard to predict how different offices will do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on IMS Health.

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IMS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IMS Health CEO Ari Bousbib. All reviews posted anonymously by IMS Health employees.