IMS Health

www.imshealth.com

High quality standards

Senior Principal (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsWorking as a consultant at IMS in one of the regional offices often entails work with international clients and more stimulating projects than your average local consulting job. As a premium provider to the pharma industry IMS offers a variety of opportunities, consulting, data services and everything in between. Employees are well respected.

ConsSilo'ed departments, the company has acquired several smaller companies in the past and some still operate as such. The pressure to perform often creates disruptive competition between employees. Promotions are only every six or twelve months, not when a person is ready for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try to be the answer to everything.

Good learning

Analyst (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at IMS Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good learning, Compensation and Benefits, Employee friendly Cons: No able to find out any cons More

satisfied to a degree until I wanted to move forward in the company.

I have been working at IMS Health full-time

Pros: Stable. Good reputation. Big company perks. Cons: Boys club. There are very few women in leadership at… Advice to Senior Management: hire more women in management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IMS Health.

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!