IMS Health
www.imshealth.com Danbury, CT 5000+ Employees

Upsetting

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Parsippany, NJ

ProsThe people you work with day to day .

ConsTPG and management. Sr. Mgt scrambles to make every dollar, unfortunately Pharma is not buying. They are trying to put a consulting practice in place by devaluing the data assets and masking the true results with a pretty package and bow. The way they are making money is by cutting the staff to the bone leaving a skeleton crew here in the US. and outsourcing to affiliates in other countries. They actually boost about this to US employees......because you are on the team until you are not.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are only in this for the money not the advancement of health. Capitolsm is great when everyone shares in the success, reward your US employees up and down the line and you will succeed beyond your dreams.

Client Service Analyst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IMS Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent Medical Benefits, On site Fitness Center, Cons: No room to be creative or think outside the box,… Advice to Senior Management: Try not to be so obvious with favoritism No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting work place

Applications Specialist (Current Employee)
    Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at IMS Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Full liberty to innovate, scope to grow, fast growing… Cons: None, I can't thin of any cons working in this… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IMS Health.

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IMS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IMS Health CEO Ari Bousbib. All reviews posted anonymously by IMS Health employees.