IMT Residential has vastly improved and changed my life!

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with IMT Residential for just under a year. I came to IMT Residential as a broken spirit. The jobs I had worked previously had left me feeling inadequate and unhappy. It was as if every day was a struggle to even try and get up to go to work. Now I can't wait to get to work! My passion for my professional life has been renewed and I can relax knowing my efforts are going to benefit a greater good. I can also see this effect mirrored in my teammates as we work together to achieve our goals! Thank you, IMT Residential, for saving my life!

Cons

I love all the seminars and training courses we have been allowed to attend since starting for IMT Residential! My only complaint? I can't get enough!! Every time I attend a new seminar or training course I am able to better challenge myself and critique my technique! I find that I look forward to such experiences and have seen improvement after each one!

My advice is for everyone and anyone. Don't be afraid to dig deep, get your hands dirty, get to know your residents and teammates, and go the extra mile! Take responsibility for "Putting You First" and commit to challenging yourself to try new things. The rewards of doing this are so much more fulfilling than staying stagnant in a mediocre place of life!

Other Reviews for IMT Residential

Another happy employee!!!!!

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked with the company for 6 months and I love it. I work with the most amazing people. I have great benefits and hours.

Cons

It would be nice to have more properties within the Dallas area. It would give more employee a chance for advancement and keep residents/prospects with IMT.

Absolutely in love with my job!

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone in the company treats you like they've known you forever! I never feel like I am just another employee on the payroll. I've met investors and owners and they always seem happy to meet you and hear your options. I truly feel valued as an employee! I love my managers both direct, regional and district! Great people to work with!

Cons

At the community I work at, there are not very many full time employees. There are actually only 2, which makes vacation and days off hard to schedule.

Sometimes you might have to use PTO even when it's not something you can help, unless you take 30 minute lunches. Sundays are 4-5 hour work days. If a full time employee works a Sunday their options for the rest of the week are take 2 full days off and use 4 hours of PTO, take 2 full days off with 30 minute lunches for the rest of the week and use 2 hours of PTO, or take 1 full day off and work one half day. At a certain complex, it's rumored that they had 6 hours on Sundays even if they worked 4. I think we would rather have 2 full days off and only have to take 30 minute lunches for the rest of the week, rather than add PTO on top of that.

There are newer employer reviews for IMT Residential.

Worked for IMT Residential? Contribute to the Community!