IMT Residential

www.imtresidential.com
  www.imtresidential.com
There are newer employer reviews for IMT Residential

IMT Residential has vastly improved and changed my life!

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been with IMT Residential for just under a year. I came to IMT Residential as a broken spirit. The jobs I had worked previously had left me feeling inadequate and unhappy. It was as if every day was a struggle to even try and get up to go to work. Now I can't wait to get to work! My passion for my professional life has been renewed and I can relax knowing my efforts are going to benefit a greater good. I can also see this effect mirrored in my teammates as we work together to achieve our goals! Thank you, IMT Residential, for saving my life!

Cons

I love all the seminars and training courses we have been allowed to attend since starting for IMT Residential! My only complaint? I can't get enough!! Every time I attend a new seminar or training course I am able to better challenge myself and critique my technique! I find that I look forward to such experiences and have seen improvement after each one!

My advice is for everyone and anyone. Don't be afraid to dig deep, get your hands dirty, get to know your residents and teammates, and go the extra mile! Take responsibility for "Putting You First" and commit to challenging yourself to try new things. The rewards of doing this are so much more fulfilling than staying stagnant in a mediocre place of life!

49 Other Employee Reviews for IMT Residential (View Most Recent)

Great company and people to work with and for!

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

From the corportate level to the local level, this company is so well managed and sincerely care about their employees. We are encouraged to follow our chosen career paths as the management for IMT encourages and promotes their employees from within whenever possible. The compensation is above the majority of other property management compnanies with hourly/salary and bonus structure.

Cons

I have no cons with this employer. I have been very content all the way around.

Forward thinking high growth company! All around wonderful company to team up with.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very organized company to work for. When something needs to get done, decisions are made quickly usually same day. Senior management does not micro manage allowing the properties to run their business but if you need something they are just a phone call or email away. Great support from the corporate office and incredible Regional Manager. I have seen this company go above and beyond for residents and employees. All of their properties are very well maintained. You will not see amenities down or broken. IMT truly stands behind their motto "putting you first". Their bonus structure is generous and the benefits package features a matching 401K which is awesome! At a time when many companies are scaling back on labor, benefits and bonuses IMT has stepped up for their employees. They are purchasing properties and are growing rapidly which means upward mobility and opportunity for those who want it. They do promote from within. The training program is top notch. IMT is ahead of the curve when it comes to new ideas, software and structure. I have never been board during a training session. They offer both live and internet/conference training. I like that I can set up a class even for one person if needed and the corporate trainers are always available for questions. Very professional company all around.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at this time.

A few floating holidays per year like the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve would be nice. Additional vacation time for tenured employees

There are newer employer reviews for IMT Residential