IN Compass Health

I enjoyed working with IN Compass Health

Former Employee - Hospitalist  in  Yuma, AZ
Former Employee - Hospitalist in Yuma, AZ

I worked at IN Compass Health

Pros

In Yuma when I was working it was a pretty light work load and relatively well paid. The managemetn was nice. Office secretary was good. Coworkers were also good.

Cons

Yuma was out of the way. The hospital doesn't have a complete EMR setup yet, but it's on its way. Also the last 2 weeks of my assignment was cancelled. They did provide a months notice for that.

Provide more feedback to locums hospitalists. Avoid cancelling locums assignments. The work environment would benefit from better organization when taking over a new hospital.

7 Other Employee Reviews for IN Compass Health (View Most Recent)

A great learning experience and always an opportunity to use my existing skill sets as they were needed.

I worked at IN Compass Health

Pros

Good people to work with. Benefits are fantastic and time off policies are always fair. HR has finally become a strong and key support for the employees in general. Salary package is industry strong.

Cons

Physician leadership in early years was not as strong as it seems to be now. The physicians out at their client sites are not always easy to deal with for anyone outside of their operations person for that particular site.

Continue on your current path. Looks like you rid yourselves of excess baggage in recent past and have begun to move forward in other directions.

Employee of the Quarter

Current Employee - Financial Credentialing Specialist  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Financial Credentialing Specialist in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at IN Compass Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Location of company, owners and employees all work in a friendly and professional environment, family oriented and personable.

Cons

New employees with no work ethics

Thank you for keeping the morale and productivity at its best and continue to broaden your opportunities

There are newer employer reviews for IN Compass Health

Worked for IN Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!