IN Compass Health

I enjoyed working with IN Compass Health

Hospitalist (Former Employee)
Yuma, AZ

I worked at IN Compass Health

ProsIn Yuma when I was working it was a pretty light work load and relatively well paid. The managemetn was nice. Office secretary was good. Coworkers were also good.

ConsYuma was out of the way. The hospital doesn't have a complete EMR setup yet, but it's on its way. Also the last 2 weeks of my assignment was cancelled. They did provide a months notice for that.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more feedback to locums hospitalists. Avoid cancelling locums assignments. The work environment would benefit from better organization when taking over a new hospital.

Employee of the Quarter

Financial Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at IN Compass Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Location of company, owners and employees all work in a… Cons: New employees with no work ethics Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for keeping the morale and productivity at its… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

#1 in Hospitalist Medicine

Business Development (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at IN Compass Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Privately held, hands on organization that hires only the most competent individuals. Each client/' partner is treated as if they were the only client. Each… Cons: Its sometimes hard to find a parking spot Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and the care and concern… More

There are newer reviews on IN Compass Health.

Worked for IN Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IN Compass Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IN Compass Health CEO Dan Fuller. All reviews posted anonymously by IN Compass Health employees.