IN Compass Health

www.incompasshealth.com

I enjoyed working with IN Compass Health

Hospitalist (Former Employee) Yuma, AZ

ProsIn Yuma when I was working it was a pretty light work load and relatively well paid. The managemetn was nice. Office secretary was good. Coworkers were also good.

ConsYuma was out of the way. The hospital doesn't have a complete EMR setup yet, but it's on its way. Also the last 2 weeks of my assignment was cancelled. They did provide a months notice for that.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more feedback to locums hospitalists. Avoid cancelling locums assignments. The work environment would benefit from better organization when taking over a new hospital.

A great learning experience and always an opportunity to use my existing skill sets as they were needed.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IN Compass Health

Pros: Good people to work with. Benefits are fantastic and time off policies are always fair. HR… Cons: Physician leadership in early years was not as strong as it seems to be now. The physicians out at… Advice to Senior Management: Continue on your current path. Looks like you rid yourselves of excess… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employee of the Quarter

Financial Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at IN Compass Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Location of company, owners and employees all work in a… Cons: New employees with no work ethics Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for keeping the morale and productivity at its… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on IN Compass Health.

Worked for IN Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!