INC Research

www.incresearch.com

Overall a good experience, time for INC to recognize hard work any pay raises to CRAs

Senior CRA (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsOverall I have been happy with my manager and the studies I have worked on. The team has been supportive and has worked together to deliver quality on-time work. Making INC look good. The studies have been interesting, and sponsor has been good to work with.

New CRA bonus based on number of visit completed within a quarter.

INC is a growing company.

ConsI had a six month period where I was working with an assistant manager who was unreasonable. I nearly left during this time. That person has since move on. I blame this person rather than the company as a whole.

My biggest complaint about INC is that they have not given raises in the last two years, despite good work performance. They have used every excuse in the book. The economy is bad, INC is buying 3 new companies, the latest merger has delayed annual reviews and thus merit increases. Its interesting that INC has 300+ million to buy 3 companies, but not give merit increases.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany of your employees have been working very hard to meet the quality and on time standards that are talked about at INC. It's time to reciprocate the success that INC has had through it's employee's hard work.

No Structure, No Leadership

Clinical Team Leader (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at INC Research

Pros: It's a paycheck as long as you show up Cons: Too many Directors doing absolutely nothing Advice to Senior Management: Need competitive salaries, fewer Directors, solid structure No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's a job. If you can get a job elsewhere, go for it. If not, it's an okay place to work while looking for something

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at INC Research

Pros: good benefits and the company closes at Christmas so you… Cons: Lots of changes going on and it's not always clear… Advice to Senior Management: Be more up front about the things happening in the company and the industry. The employees are working… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on INC Research.

Worked for INC Research? Contribute to the Community!