INC Research

www.incresearch.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

Fast growth comes with pains, but still worth the discomfort

Current Employee - Project Manager, Pharmaceuticals in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Project Manager, Pharmaceuticals in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at INC Research

Pros

-Competitive salary
-Flexible work time (if you have the right manager)
-Growing company/business
-Professional environment
-Process driven and structured environment

Cons

-Benefits package needs to be upgraded. Company should have better negotiating pull with insurance companies with recent acquisition and increased company headcount
-Managers are not interested in developing employees, only in focusing efforts on the project(s) at hand
-Too many layers of directors, exec directors, VPs, that it's not always clear who makes the decisions.

Add professional development components to retain and bring in quality employees that will want to stay with the company and not leave after 1 year on the job.

136 Other Employee Reviews for INC Research (View Most Recent)

Overall a good experience, time for INC to recognize hard work any pay raises to CRAs

Current Employee - Senior CRA in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior CRA in Austin, TX

I have been working at INC Research

Pros

Overall I have been happy with my manager and the studies I have worked on. The team has been supportive and has worked together to deliver quality on-time work. Making INC look good. The studies have been interesting, and sponsor has been good to work with.

New CRA bonus based on number of visit completed within a quarter.

INC is a growing company.

Cons

I had a six month period where I was working with an assistant manager who was unreasonable. I nearly left during this time. That person has since move on. I blame this person rather than the company as a whole.

My biggest complaint about INC is that they have not given raises in the last two years, despite good work performance. They have used every excuse in the book. The economy is bad, INC is buying 3 new companies, the latest merger has delayed annual reviews and thus merit increases. Its interesting that INC has 300+ million to buy 3 companies, but not give merit increases.

Many of your employees have been working very hard to meet the quality and on time standards that are talked about at INC. It's time to reciprocate the success that INC has had through it's employee's hard work.

No Structure, No Leadership

Current Employee - Clinical Team Leader in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Clinical Team Leader in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at INC Research

Pros

It's a paycheck as long as you show up

Cons

Too many Directors doing absolutely nothing

Need competitive salaries, fewer Directors, solid structure

There are newer employer reviews for INC Research