There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

Outstanding!

Current Contractor - Senior CRA in Regional (Peru)
Current Contractor - Senior CRA in Regional (Peru)

I have been working at INC Research as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Strong, supportive leadership for cohesive teams.

Cons

I have never encountered any cons or conflicts while working at INC.

Continue to support your CRAs and support teams.

reviews filtered by

Steer clear - horrible employer, will have a detrimental effect on your career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lewes, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lewes, England (UK)

I have been working at INC Research full-time

Pros

Pension contribution is reasonably generous. That's about it.

Cons

Where do I begin?
    Wages are way below industry average, and so are the benefits. They will offer you a lowish starting salary promising rapid promotion and increases which in fact will only be given to members of an elite clique (especially if they threaten to leave). Others will sweat blood and not get so much as a "thank you".
    Local management is practically non-existent;- now that the office has relocated from Battle to Lewes literally all managers are gone! As are 60% of the workforce. New ones are not recruited, no wonder, who would want to work for peanuts?
    No recognition for your hard work. People whose "faces fit" will get promoted only.
    Before you consider joining, take a look around on PharmiWeb and see how many openings INC have at any one time. (Currently >30) This is not a sign of an expanding company, this is a sign of a company which people flee from at the first chance (office relocation leading to voluntary redundancy...). No new recruits, so the remaining people are getting even more increase in their workload (some of us are 300% over resourced!)
    When you apply for a job elsewhere your prospective employer will assume that because your salary is so low that you cannot be very good at your job, so will either make you a poor offer, or even none at all.
    Steer clear of this company. If only there had been someone to warn me before I joined.

Read your own material regarding commitment to recognition of hard work, to equal treatment, to caring about the employees and the rest.
    T. Fitzgerald said recently that INC wanted to be the industry leader in recognition. They have rather a long way to go.

Terrible!

Former Employee - Site Activation Specialist in Camberley, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Site Activation Specialist in Camberley, England (UK)

I worked at INC Research full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some friendly people, good for people with no experience

Cons

Company is very sly, wages are rubbish, people are very backstabbing, no training, extreamly overworked!

To care about the people that do the jobs!

There are newer employer reviews for INC Research