There are newer employer reviews for INDUS

Leonie looks good on the front end, but the backend of it all stinks.

I have been working at INDUS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not too much to write here, Leonie is middle of the pack in terms of pay. For the amount of work you do, it is lacking. -Good benefits though

Cons

-Cronyism at every level of management -Changes to process without proper beta testing -Get fired at the drop of a hat due to personal issues, not professional -Dishonesty at every level of the ladder Currently bleeding talent at a phenomenal rate. Replacing skilled/experienced veterans in their fields, with new hires who have no experience in the business. Basically filling seats at the moment with cronyism, while lying to the client about qualifications.

Advice to Management

Get honest, quick. Lying to your employees is not a solid business plan. Replace people who do not perform with real talented individuals. Remove cronyism. Follow through with what you say. Perception is key. Right now, former employees do not recommend you as a place to work, and that will hurt come contract recompete season. Corporate needs to take a good hard look at international operations.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

No respect for technical staff

I worked at INDUS full-time

Pros

Salary and benefits are average.

Cons

Never sure how long your job will last, totally contract based. Technical staff thrown into cubicle farms while admin and overhead have nice offices. Something wrong with this. Quality of coworkers sometimes not high. Little opportunity to move up.

Advice to Management

Not sure how much upper management knows about what goes on within each project. Need to be more involved.

Don't work here

Former Employee - Team Lead
    Former Employee - Team Lead

I worked at INDUS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I got paid on time.

Cons

Very bad management all the way to the top. Company doesn't care about employees. Doesn't compensate for overtime but requires it (which I think is illegal since they are billing their Federal clients for each hour worked). People there have no boundaries. They called me constantly while I was on bereavement leave.