INDUS
www.induscorp.com Vienna, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Leonie looks good on the front end, but the backend of it all stinks.

ProsNot too much to write here, Leonie is middle of the pack in terms of pay. For the amount of work you do, it is lacking.
-Good benefits though

Cons-Cronyism at every level of management
-Changes to process without proper beta testing
-Get fired at the drop of a hat due to personal issues, not professional
-Dishonesty at every level of the ladder

Currently bleeding talent at a phenomenal rate. Replacing skilled/experienced veterans in their fields, with new hires who have no experience in the business. Basically filling seats at the moment with cronyism, while lying to the client about qualifications.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet honest, quick. Lying to your employees is not a solid business plan. Replace people who do not perform with real talented individuals. Remove cronyism. Follow through with what you say. Perception is key. Right now, former employees do not recommend you as a place to work, and that will hurt come contract recompete season.

Corporate needs to take a good hard look at international operations.

No respect for technical staff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at INDUS full-time

Pros: Salary and benefits are average. Cons: Never sure how long your job will last, totally contract based. Technical staff thrown into cubicle farms while admin… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure how much upper management knows about what goes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't work here

Team Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at INDUS full-time for more than a year

Pros: I got paid on time. Cons: Very bad management all the way to the top. Company doesn't care about employees. Doesn't compensate for overtime but requires it (which I think is… More
There are newer reviews on INDUS.

Worked for INDUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at INDUS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for INDUS CEO Shiv Krishnan. All reviews posted anonymously by INDUS employees.