ING Americas
www.ing-usa.com Windsor, CT 150 to 499 Employees

Disrespectful and demoralizing

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
Somerset, NJ

ProsVolunteer Programs
Environmental Stewardship
Paid College Tuition
Personal Time Off
Work From Home availability

ConsVERY high health care rates
Employee morale is non-existent

Advice to Senior ManagementTwo of their credos are "respect" and "integrity"; too bad they don't abide by them. If you're not management, expect to be treated like a bottom-feeder.

ING LOVES LAYOFFS! The worst employee morale I've ever experienced.

If you speak up to any management disagreements, expect a stern discussion in your managers' office. "Employees should be seen and not heard." Have a good idea? Express it on your NEXT job interview. Don't bother wasting your time, energy or breath on offering a creative solution; it will only fall on deaf ears.

Big corporate America with little insight into employee concerns and respect

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I worked at ING Americas

Pros: Excellent overall pay and benefits. Global management does it's best to communicate across a broad spectrum… Cons: Local management is very disjointed with the stated global goals. They do not adhere to company standards for everything from standard protocol to employee… Advice to Senior Management: Try to learn from previous mistakes and don't rely on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was tolerable

Disability (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at ING Americas

Pros: benefits and pay were good, Management was easy to work… Cons: Management was not so good in my dept. More
There are newer reviews on ING Americas.

Worked for ING Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ING Americas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ING Americas CEO Rodney O. Martin Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by ING Americas employees.