ING Investment Management Americas
www.inginvestment.com Hartford, CT 150 to 499 Employees

You'll be squezeed for all you have learned elsewere

Clerk (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsDiverse culture. International Company with grandeur dreams to be the largest financial conglomerate in the world (but too cheap to execute). There are a lot of activities to participate - from the ING Marathon in New York to local charity events. Leaders like to talk the talk.

ConsDeath by committee. Entrepreneurial spirit has long been dead. I it is not in the explicitly permitted it is assumed to be prohibited by clueless clerks afraid to make any wave and be noticed. Many companies merged acting still as separate companies. Too lean.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore indians less chiefs. Create career paths and infuse new blood. Promote from within. Require training but provide the time to learn (not after hours and weekends).

Self reliance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ING Investment Management Americas full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Job allowed a lot of personal responsibility with adequate, not… Cons: Too many late night calls Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

I have been working at ING Investment Management Americas

Pros: Great people and great opportunities for advancement. Cons: Focus is too much on insurance and not enough on… More
There are newer reviews on ING Investment Management Americas.

Worked for ING Investment Management Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ING Investment Management Americas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ING Investment Management Americas CEO Jeffrey T. Becker. All reviews posted anonymously by ING Investment Management Americas employees.