ING Investment Management Americas
www.inginvestment.com Hartford, CT 150 to 499 Employees

Extremely political organization, credit is rarely if ever given to deserving individuals.

Portfolio Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ING Investment Management Americas

ProsA number of good people work in the organization. It's one of the few redeeming qualities. The pay is okay and initially competitive, but frankly from an hourly perspective employees are overworked, underpaid and under appreciated.

ConsUncertainty regarding separation from parent company, bonus structure is completely arbitrary with no explanation, milestones when reached are rarely recognized, organization appears to be straight out of a George Orwell novel with marching orders coming from Big Brother.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are stretched to the brink. Promotion opportunities are very limited and mission statement is completely ignored. Turnover is very, very high for a reason.

Ok place to work.

New York, NY

I have been working at ING Investment Management Americas

Pros: The company has good work-life balance. Employees are encouraged to plan… Cons: The company is limited potential for career growth. As ING is focusing on divesting Insurance… Advice to Senior Management: The company has good potential for growth but are generally conservative. Also, there is a need to understand that making an organization global does not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Prepare yourself for constant change and restructuring at ING!

Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at ING Investment Management Americas

Pros: Good place to start your career and get trained in the financial services industry.… Cons: Senior Management has done company restructuring approximately every six months for the past… Advice to Senior Management: If I thought management would listen I would fill this out! Lack of respect… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ING Investment Management Americas.

Worked for ING Investment Management Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ING Investment Management Americas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ING Investment Management Americas CEO Jeffrey T. Becker. All reviews posted anonymously by ING Investment Management Americas employees.