ING
www.ing.com Amsterdam 5000+ Employees

Excellent place to work

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsING London offers good salary, excellent development opportunities, friendly and collaborative working environment, and plenty of benefits. My colleagues and senior managements are professional and helpful.

ConsThe work load here usually does not pose enough challenge, which at times limits the chance for further personal improvement.

good company with nice culture

I have been working at ING

Pros: nice culture, good package benefit, Cons: pity not so many headoffice around the world More

non-international, stagnant place

Management Trianee Program OIB (Current Employee)
    Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at ING full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: ING is a good employer in the sense of work-life… Cons: ING turnover is way too low, resulting in an aging workforce,… Advice to Senior Management: Refresh management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ING.

Worked for ING? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ING reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ING CEO Ralph Hamers. All reviews posted anonymously by ING employees.