ING

www.ing.com

Good Bank, lacking some leadership at Group level

Risks Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsWork-life balance is good. My immediate managers treat me with respect. Good benefit package. The Dutch have an open management style and anyone can approach senior managers directly.

ConsING are reviewing their bank-assurance model. This means serious upheaval is coming, with efficiencies (and job losses). Labour laws help protect employees in Europe and so other countries are seeing head count reductions.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe continuous rivalry between the ex-BBL team in Brussels and the HQ in Amsterdam requires management time and resources. The last Chairman failed to sort this and the next Chairman should resolve it now.

Nice company

Actuary (Current Employee)

I have been working at ING

Pros: open attitude, friendly environment, interesting job Cons: lack of direction, too many things changing at a time Advice to Senior Management: stay focused, don't forget novelties in business Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Prepared for massive change?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ING

Pros: Some of the people there are great to work with - care about… Cons: Management is not consistent and they promote bad behavior. Management does not respect eachother and will say… Advice to Senior Management: Walk the walk and stop the BS No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ING.

Worked for ING? Contribute to the Community!