There are newer employer reviews for INOVA Diagnostics

alright for an entry-level job.

I have been working at INOVA Diagnostics

Pros

great benefits and room for advancement.

Cons

the pay is low compared to other companies.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. High Anxiety Sweat Shop

I have been working at INOVA Diagnostics

Pros

It's a job, not a career. Considering the culture, most of the people (poor souls) are very nice and are working their fingers to the bones. Average length of employment is less than 24 months.

Cons

Lots of trying to find the person who is to blame instead of developing a business excellence mentality. No investment in equipment so there is constantly a line of analysts waiting to get their assays done resulting, at times, in failed assays because of signal loss, etc. Extreme pressure to "get the project done" with constant back orders and inablility to keep a stable stock available. Pathetic attempt by upper management to give "Christmas" lunch to employees by vendor which ran out of food before all employees (not management) were fed and food had mold on it. Management lookiing the other way because employees must work past lunch hour to facilitate work flow - having to inhale food to run back and get the job done - again, because of the pressure to get the product out the door.

Advice to Management

You have the revenue - you boast of it! Invest in more help, pay the help what the industry norm is, buy more equipment, and invest in a business excellence program.

Chemist at INOVA Diagnostics

I have been working at INOVA Diagnostics

Pros

The co-workers are friendly. Benefit package (includes Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance) is pretty decent.

Cons

The compensation is not up to par to how much work is being imputed The compensation is very low with a college degree. Not much room for professional growth. Raises are once a year (also not great) and promotions are very rare. The lunch breaks are very short.

Advice to Management

Compensation can be a lot higher. Reward hard work. Give better raises and promotions.