INPUT

www.input.com

In all honesty, this was an awful work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe job was very easy, the learning curve was short, and there were no internet filters. You could go a whole day without speaking to your supervisor if you wanted to. Decent vacation time and benefits offered.

ConsAll levels of management. They were unresponsive and uninterested in employee concerns despite attestations to the contrary. Often engaged in petty retribution against staff, even including dismissals. Many employees, of which I was one, were misled about job descriptions in the recruitment process. Turnover was extremely high, leading to a constant cycle of hiring, training, and replacement. Low pay, inflexible and arbitrary HR policies.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to, and more importantly, act upon the concerns of employees. Offer actual career development opportunities. Clean house and bring in people with government and/or BD experience who will inspire a quality product, rather than relying on length of time spent at INPUT and nepotism.

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at INPUT

Pros: great work environment and people Cons: small comapny hard to move up Advice to Senior Management: . Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to start.....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at INPUT

Pros: Ability to learn customer service, basic sales, account management, and of course the "inside" process of… Cons: Compensation package not for more experienced individuals and tailored more towards entry level. Top level mgt do not interact or communicate directly with the… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate. Provide a career path. Update compensation package. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on INPUT.

Worked for INPUT? Contribute to the Community!