There are newer employer reviews for INSZoom.com

Bad

Current Employee - SSE in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - SSE in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at INSZoom.com

Pros

Good leaning opportunities, responsibilities, some of the managers are good and support you a lot. Lot of projects are there.

Cons

work pressure, no respect to employees, salary is not upto industry standards, senior management is not all good. Technology is old. Not a good place to be after 2+ years of experience

Please respect your employees and don't take them for granted. If you give them salary it does not mean they are your slave. Also, understand the fact that they have some personal life.

20 Other Employee Reviews for INSZoom.com (View Most Recent)

INSZoom is just unbelievable.

Current Employee - Client Servicing in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Client Servicing in Richmond, VA

I have been working at INSZoom.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Feature rich products, excellent customer service and a very good management.

Cons

No cons as of now. I am just really impressed by INSZoom as my past experiences with other companies have been nothing great.

I just finished my training period with INSZoom. I must say that this is the first product that has impressed me as much as it has. As part of my training I got to spend time with different departments and understand they work, even their customer service is impressive, the agents take care of the matter right away. Microsoft doesn't even talk to you on the phone. Not only do I love the product, but the company seems to really care about its employees. I like this place already, I'm sure it is only going to get better.

A professional experience of a lifetime!

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in San Rafael, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in San Rafael, CA

I have been working at INSZoom.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work Culture, Holistic learning environment, Awesome peers.

Cons

Nothing Specific as such. I haven't found anything that is an impediment in my career growth.

As an employee of INSZoom I just want to say Thank-You to the management for giving me the space and liberty to growing both professionally and personally. The work culture at the company has given me the opportunity to think out-of-the box and be more creative.

There are newer employer reviews for INSZoom.com