There are newer employer reviews for INSZoom.com

Bad

Current Employee - SSE in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - SSE in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at INSZoom.com

Pros

Good leaning opportunities, responsibilities, some of the managers are good and support you a lot. Lot of projects are there.

Cons

work pressure, no respect to employees, salary is not upto industry standards, senior management is not all good. Technology is old. Not a good place to be after 2+ years of experience

Please respect your employees and don't take them for granted. If you give them salary it does not mean they are your slave. Also, understand the fact that they have some personal life.

reviews filtered by
  1. INSZoom is just unbelievable.

Current Employee - Client Servicing in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Client Servicing in Richmond, VA

I have been working at INSZoom.com full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Feature rich products, excellent customer service and a very good management.

Cons

No cons as of now. I am just really impressed by INSZoom as my past experiences with other companies have been nothing great.

I just finished my training period with INSZoom. I must say that this is the first product that has impressed me as much as it has. As part of my training I got to spend time with different departments and understand they work, even their customer service is impressive, the agents take care of the matter right away. Microsoft doesn't even talk to you on the phone. Not only do I love the product, but the company seems to really care about its employees. I like this place already, I'm sure it is only going to get better.

2. Avoid if you can

I worked at INSZoom.com full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a strange place!! Really, because it is full of loopholes .... so let me start with pros:

1. Product dominates the market
    2. Few really hard working and easy going co-workers.
    3. Management understands and is proactively influencing the domain and market is locked. They know their business.

Cons

1. While the management has great grip on domain and the market, they are old style and rely on hire and fire policy. You are expected to deliver in very short span of time.

2. Management is very immature in terms of dealing with any criticism or expectation management. They will ask you to get to moon but pay you bart fair to the next bart stop.

3. Management again fails on treating people fair, which keeps people under constant fear of losing their jobs. The attrition rate has been insane over the last year.

4. HR is absolute rubbish. Mere mouthpiece of the management. I am really amazed on how some individuals have kept their positions.

5. Everyone knows whom not to mess with in the company even when you are on the right side for the company and the business.

6. Recently the management hired a new VP in the hope to revive the company. This backfired. Not only did a lot of loyal hard working individuals leave the workplace but this downgraded the whole work environment.

Promote people within and trust your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for INSZoom.com