INT Technologies

www.inttechnologies.com

They really have only one major account - Wells Fargo bank.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey paid pretty well, but like most companies, you pay the lion's share of the insurance cost. Pretty solid relationship with Wells Fargo nationally.

ConsThey are really not that strategic in finding new clients. Once you are at 18 month max time allowed at Wells Fargo, you need to roll-out for at least 6 months. INT doesn't even bother to really search too hard for other opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more thankful in realizing you got lucky with landing Wells Fargo as a client and treat employees with more respect. Owner needs to learn how to deal with people on a MUCH more professional level.

INT provides a good opportunity for a good rate, but you have to proactively gather feedback from the client.

Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at INT Technologies

Pros: - Placement with well-established companies (Wells Fargo, BOM, e.g.) - Competitive… Cons: - Since I was placed on the client's project more than 10 months ago, I have been contacted directly by INT less than 5 times.… More

About INT

Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Current Employee) Des Moines, IA

I have been working at INT Technologies as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Very nice people. Will help you out if any issues. Cons: Nothing. Everything is fine. Nothing to mention. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on INT Technologies.

Worked for INT Technologies? Contribute to the Community!