INTECSEA
www.intecsea.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

INTECSEA was a fantastic place to work before WorleParsons

Houston, TX

ProsMost people at INTEC are intelligent and friendly. The reason I have stayed so long is simply that I trust the people I work with. INTEC is extremely good at providing time off and flexible work schedules.

ConsWorleyparsons is ruining INTECSEA by integrating a them into their sweatshop engineering model. INTECSEA is a specialist engineering company and needs to get back to its roots. At present the talent level is continually dropping and the corporate nonsense is increasing.

Advice to Senior ManagementPush back on WorleyParsons as they try to continual integrate us. INTEC needs to maintain intellectual agility not embrace the stupefying rigidity of commodity engineering.

Review

Houston, TX

I have been working at INTECSEA

Pros: Opportunity to work with good engineers. Cons: Looses a lot of work to competitors Advice to Senior Management: None More

A good company to work for

Senior Structural Engineer (Current Employee)
    Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at INTECSEA full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Chances to work on good projects (If you are working… Cons: - Payscale relatively low - Not many challenging jobs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on INTECSEA.

Worked for INTECSEA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at INTECSEA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for INTECSEA CEO John B. Reed. All reviews posted anonymously by INTECSEA employees.