INTEGRITYOne Partners
www.ionep.com Reston, VA 50 to 149 Employees

I've enjoyed working at IOP. They genuinely care about their people and the work they do.

Director (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsThe people who work here are talented and smart. The organization is small but has many perks you would find at larger companies like Profit Sharing. The advancement opportunities are great for people who want to work hard.

ConsWe are geographically disbursed through out the DC metro area so you can sometimes feel isolated. The benefits aren't as strong as some of the bigger consulting firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within as often as you can and keep striving towards a performance culture - where hard work and success is rewarded.

One of the worst of the worst

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at INTEGRITYOne Partners

Pros: Flexibility in work/life balance; you can easily run circles around… Cons: Everything else - crumby benefits, lack of leadership, favoritism, shitty… Advice to Senior Management: Close up shop; this is a mediocre company at best. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A company who truly cares for their employees and invests in their employees' career development

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at INTEGRITYOne Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working at IOP doesn't feel like work because the work that we do is enjoyable. These are some of the best people to work for/with.… Cons: 2 Office locations: DC and Reston - only a Con if you live near one… Advice to Senior Management: Please continue providing the work environment that you've created. You are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on INTEGRITYOne Partners.

Worked for INTEGRITYOne Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at INTEGRITYOne Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for INTEGRITYOne Partners CEO Michael Stabolepzy & Michael Waddell. All reviews posted anonymously by INTEGRITYOne Partners employees.