There are newer employer reviews for INTEGRITYOne Partners

I've enjoyed working at IOP. They genuinely care about their people and the work they do.

Current Employee - Director in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Director in Reston, VA

I have been working at INTEGRITYOne Partners

Pros

The people who work here are talented and smart. The organization is small but has many perks you would find at larger companies like Profit Sharing. The advancement opportunities are great for people who want to work hard.

Cons

We are geographically disbursed through out the DC metro area so you can sometimes feel isolated. The benefits aren't as strong as some of the bigger consulting firms.

Promote from within as often as you can and keep striving towards a performance culture - where hard work and success is rewarded.

reviews filtered by

One of the worst of the worst

Current Employee - Project Manager in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Reston, VA

I have been working at INTEGRITYOne Partners

Pros

Flexibility in work/life balance; you can easily run circles around people

Cons

Everything else - crumby benefits, lack of leadership, favoritism, shitty work.

Close up shop; this is a mediocre company at best.

2. A company who truly cares for their employees and invests in their employees' career development

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at INTEGRITYOne Partners full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working at IOP doesn't feel like work because the work that we do is enjoyable. These are some of the best people to work for/with. Very flexible schedule; can work from home and attend all of my child's events without interruption. They invest as much into your career development as you do. They support individual growth; providing training and professional development courses. They provide plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and technologies to keep you challenged and engaged while providing excellent service to clients. Love the benefits package, free health care for employee and very reasonable cost for entire family. This is a company where employees can impact the decision making process and be actively involved in shaping the future of the firm. An employee's idea or opinion is valuable to upper management and often use employees' suggestions to make improvements. Best company to work for, period!

Cons

2 Office locations: DC and Reston - only a Con if you live near one location and have to go to the other, but overall I have no complaints about IOP.

Please continue providing the work environment that you've created. You are some of the best managers I've had the pleasure to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for INTEGRITYOne Partners