There are newer employer reviews for INVISTA

Great place to work!

I have been working at INVISTA full-time

Pros

I work with a team of great minds. Professionals really work with the technicians on the different jobs and are very supportive. The environment is one where I am encouraged to speak my mind on differences or concerns I might have. I definitely enjoy working here.

Cons

Plant locations are located in rural areas as most factory type industries are. That would be my only downside.

86 Other Employee Reviews for INVISTA (View Most Recent)

INVISTA The Illegitimate Mongrel of The Koch Brothers

Current Employee - Spinner/Operator  in  Lugoff, SC
    Current Employee - Spinner/Operator in Lugoff, SC

I have been working at INVISTA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Salary is competitive There aren't five positive words to describe this crap pit.

Cons

No supervision, No leadership, No ability to understand employees have lives. Personnel is useless and I have no doubt Wichita is blindly ignorant of this. Invista is allowed to be run by incompetent idiots and the only place to go is down

Be ready for Wichita to finally pull the plug on the embarrassment called Invista. High up management needs to take a long look at the ineptness of the people in charge at Invista Lugoff and either replace them with competent people that do not use cronyism as a basis of promoting and hiring or ask them to actually do their jobs. This has been going downhill since Dupont days and the reason for bad numbers in production is inept supervisors and idiotic employees. You might also want to ask the all holy Koch Family to stop sending out cheesy Christmas pictures of themselves while they make us work Christmas day. Thump the bible a little harder.

Okay, not great

I have been working at INVISTA full-time

Pros

Most people are good to work with, the work life balance is not bad if you're not on a special project, there are opportunities to advance as many of the older generation begin to retire.

Cons

Salary seems to be based off the Wichita market which is much lower than other markets. No performance raises or bonuses at all. Raises from moving roles are very minimal

Change the compensation structure. Why would an employee go above and beyond to add value when they get nothing out of it in return. You pay people to execute against their job description so don't expect anything more if you're not willing to compensate for the extra effort.

There are newer employer reviews for INVISTA

Worked for INVISTA? Contribute to the Community!