INX International Ink

www.inxink.com

Be careful which plant you apply to !

Production (Former Employee) West Chicago, IL

ProsExcellent hourly wage for production workers! If you work at the Homewood Illinois facility, you will be with an excellent management team that works with their people and has a nice family type environment.

ConsIf you work at West Chicago facility prepare to be talked down to by bosses. Although pay is still excellent, at this plant you are in a negative environment and you can not make this management happy! They also have a problem with racist comments coming from supervisors, which seems to take way to long to rectify.

Advice to Senior ManagementHappy workers make productive workers !! Senior officials should follow the way Homewood facility is ran. Management has open door policy with its employees and will listen to its people,in return the employees work hard and actually have respect for their bosses.

okay company to start out at

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Schaumburg, IL

I worked at INX International Ink full-time for more than a year

Pros: People are generally nice. I really liked my boss. Really nice facilities… Cons: It seems like only people who suck up to the right people can get ahead… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

You will enjoy working with people there

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Owens Cross Roads, AL

I worked at INX International Ink full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are nice and easy to work with. Working time is flexible.… Cons: Everything is project oriented. If you try to pause and compile all you learned from previous projects… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on INX International Ink.

Worked for INX International Ink? Contribute to the Community!