www.ioactive.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for IOActive

Great being part of the pirate crew

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at IOActive full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Even though I work from home, I like being part of such a smart and tight team. I learn from others all the time and get to work on exciting consulting and research projects. Cesar does a great job getting everyone research time too. Plus who can resist the Freakshow?

Cons

Gotta keep sharp to keep up with the hardcore clients. Not sure if this a pro or con but it's not for the weak!

20 Other Employee Reviews for IOActive (View Most Recent)

IOActive

I have been working at IOActive

Pros

Benefits are comparable to other employers.

Cons

Lack of contact with company due to offsite location.

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Security Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Security Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at IOActive full-time

Pros

Tons of Opportunities to grow. let me first say this is not a company that will hold your hand as your go through the process of building your career, but everything is there for the taking. There are tons of smart people and lots of resources, a large variety of work, and opportunities to even travel like crazy if that is your thing. If you can take responsibility for your own career then this is a perfect environment to help you grow or to set you up working with the top people and clients.
    There is a place for everyone in terms of company culture and outside of work life. If you like to party there's a strong party scene, even if you like to kick back or have a quiet evening there are opportunities. I personally tried out both, I found a deal of encouragement, brotherhood, and friendship working at IOA.

Cons

There are a lot of strong personalities and different structures within IOA that initially seemed a bit unstructured.
    However, I quickly realized sitting around and doing nothing got me no where, reaching out, connecting and asking for things got me everywhere.

There are newer employer reviews for IOActive