A place of support and encouragement

I have been working at IOD Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked in various positions within the company for 5 plus years. IOD provides opportunity for growth for any team member willing to work hard and stay commited to customer service. I have always recieved strong support from management esp when I reach out for assistance with a client request or problem solving an issue.

Cons

I am very satisfied in my current role.

Continue the communication level with employees regarding the internal newsletters, our Learning Institute and Yammer. Our industry is growing at a fast pace so communicating updates and providing training are key to the success of the CSRs as well as the company as a whole.

Other Reviews for IOD Inc

I love it here!

I have been working at IOD Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with the company for nearly six years and I can honestly say I love it here. There are many great opportunities for employees to enhance their education and skills through the web-based training program the company provides, as well as through the tuition reimbursement program. I have been with this company since it first broke off of its larger parent company and I am honored to be a part of the exponential growth IOD has experienced throughout the past several years.

Life is what you make it. Embrace the hand you are dealt and harvest the opportunities awarded to you.

Cons

The company is growing and changing every day. There are many employees who do not adjust well to change and often view change negatively.

Maintain communication with your employees, even the smallest tidbits can go a long way.

Very Pleasant Environment

Current Employee - Client Services Representative  in  Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at IOD Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Relaxed environment. I bonded with the members of my team immediately. Flexibility with hours. Ability to cover a different shift on days when needed/

Cons

I do not have insurance coverage yet, but I've been told it's not good. Same person also told me beginning on the 1st of the year (2015), the company would be getting better insurance. No 401(k) matching. Training is sub-par, but you have a whole team by you to ask them questions. Some gray areas when processing requests.

There are newer employer reviews for IOD Inc.

Worked for IOD Inc? Contribute to the Community!