There are newer employer reviews for IOD Inc

Employee Caring

I have been working at IOD Inc

Pros

Decent Benefits, fair rules, laid back

Cons

Low Pay, limited raises, limited mobility

I really like my manager. She is very encouraging and understanding. I feel they don't pay the greatest but they allow even their part time employees to take advantage of benefits and accrue PTO time. I was hired from part to full time in only 2 months. They is some upward mobility with this company but I think it's pretty competitive. I think they are very fair to their employees.

30 Other Employee Reviews for IOD Inc (View Most Recent)

Client rep, Area Supervisor

Current Employee - Client Services Supervisor
    Current Employee - Client Services Supervisor

I have been working at IOD Inc full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Family atmosphere and exceptional ethics. Quality core values with Major growth potential. Best job I have ever had and I have had several. Working mom and this is the best job to be so. Even get to work from home. I recommend this company to everyone I can. Big on communication and recognize team members talent and hard work. Volunteer paid time off and down to earth, reachable CEO.

Cons

Health care plan isn't superb but it's on par with the industry. It's never going to make anyone completely satisfied but the only healthcare that would would be completely FREE.

Please keep up with the Microsoft network for communication and the coding development program. The 7Geese program for quarterly one-on-ones is a tremendous potential unleasher. Goals and an open company where everyone at every rank and level is in the spotlight and available to share their knowledge and ideas makes it an amazing and exciting environment.

IOD Inc Response

Jul 17, 2014Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for the Love :)

Office manager

Former Employee - Office Manager in Totowa, NJ
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Totowa, NJ

I worked at IOD Inc full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very relax environment staff was very hard workers and if you would like to learn more on document conversion this would be a good start

Cons

Very difficult to complete many projects in a short time frame just to keep up statistics. ..

Yes there is advancement but doesn't match and health insurance was not the best

IOD Inc Response

Jul 17, 2014Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your feedback and all your hard work. Hopefully we can make improvements in the areas you mentioned and we can work together again!

There are newer employer reviews for IOD Inc