IPC Healthcare

www.ipchealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for IPC Healthcare

Excellent learning experience!

I worked at IPC Healthcare

Pros

Learned alot of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics.

Cons

Twenty four hours a day on call seven days a week was exhausting.

Decrease the amount of on call hours.

37 Other Employee Reviews for IPC Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Started in an Entry Level Position and Now I Have a Very Rewarding Career with IPC

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at IPC Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

IPC offers opportunities for growth, friendly atmosphere, flexible schedules that allows employee's to have a life balance, great benefits (including health, dental, vision & retirement plans), and overall good contributions to the healthcare profession. Working with our providers is a pleasure and rewarding on a daily basis.

Cons

Our biggest struggle is capturing and sharing data effectively. As the company continues to grow so rapidly, sharing information to all parties concerned is becoming more difficult because we have so many employees and new practices that it’s impossible to know them all.

N/A

IPC is a great employer that rewards hard work and shows loyalty to its employees.

Current Employee - Regional Director of Physician Staffing in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Director of Physician Staffing in Houston, TX

I have been working at IPC Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

IPC has always been extremely fair to me and the others in my department regarding compensation, benefits, working environment and personal accommodations. I started with the company almost 4 years ago and have been very happy with the benefits, financial gains and working environment that have been offered to me. They are always accommodating when personal interests conflict with work and do their best to make sure that I have everything I need to do my job and deal with my life situations at any given time. Management does a good job of listening to the needs of the employees and trying to enable them to do the best job that they can do. I could not be happier with my situation.

Cons

I wish there were more company holidays, but who doesn't? There is also a company stock purchase program that you can enroll in after being with the company for 4 years, and I would like to see that time period shortened.

The best thing that you can do is to continue being engaged with your employees and take their ideas and concerns to heart. There is a tendency when companies grow from a small/medium size into a large company to lose focus on employee input, which ultimately ends up hurting the product of the company. Keep focused on the wants and needs of your workforce and this company will continue to thrive in the future as we grow into one of the largest healthcare companies in the country.

There are newer employer reviews for IPC Healthcare