IPG Photonics
www.ipgphotonics.com Oxford, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

2 year intership during Master`s degree programme

Researcher (Current Employee)
Fryazino, Moskovskaya Oblast' (Russia)

ProsPerfect equipment for research (in R&D department). A lot of productive official journeys. A lot of innovative projects to work under. High mobility berween projects.

ConsManufacture and R&D depatments locate in extremely small towns with bad infrastructure. It`s difficult to get to work for specialists from big cities. Relatively small salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementMarketing department should be improved and focused for forecasts of the market.

Not a professional work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Oxford, MA

I worked at IPG Photonics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Booming company. Very good benefits. Opportunities to work with the latest technologies. Dynamic work environment… Cons: Poor management. Nepotism and hearsay have as much impact on your success as your performance does. There is a distinct lack of professionalism and employees… Advice to Senior Management: IPG Photonics has made strides in becoming a modern business but still sorely lacks in middle management. Show employees that management is invested in their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work.

Oxford, MA

I have been working at IPG Photonics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good environment. Good infrastructure. Company gives good benefits to employees (tree… Cons: It is located to far from Boston. It is a big problem… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IPG Photonics.

Worked for IPG Photonics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IPG Photonics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IPG Photonics CEO Valentin P. Gapontsev. All reviews posted anonymously by IPG Photonics employees.