There are newer employer reviews for IPSEN

Current Employee - (MA) in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)
Current Employee - (MA) in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at IPSEN

Pros

Small community, allows a range of cross functional relationships to develop. Also specialist products allow for the opportunity to form good links with clinicians.

Cons

Parochial, with the mindset of big pharma and the pockets of small pharma. There needs to be a realisation that while this pretence of being a big pharma continues, Allergan will always steal a march on you.

There are opportunities to be had, despite the niche products Ipsen markets. You need to break free from the Big pharma mind set that was associated with the previous regime, recognise you are a small company and leverage the benefits associated with being small such as quick decisonn making, fat management etc.

19 Other Employee Reviews for IPSEN (View Most Recent)

Good opportunities as company is still growing and structuring itself.

I have been working at IPSEN

Pros

You can rapidly get involved in challenging projects and interact with senior management. A lot of room for personal development. Shareholder structure is very stable (family owned).

Cons

The comp and benefits policies need to be upgraded particularly when dealing with international talent. Presence in the US needs to be consolidated. Not a lot of movement across functions and divisions.

Need to be competitive to retain talent.

Bonne expérience dans une entreprise pharmaceutique française Good experience in a French pharmaceutical company

Former Employee - International Strategic Marketing Intern in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)

I worked at IPSEN as an intern (less than an year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

J'ai eu l'opportunité de travailler sur deux gros projets avec beaucoup de responsabilités. Mon maître de stage était un très bon mentor pendant cette période de stage. J'ai appris beaucoup de choses qui me servent encore.

I had the opportunity to work on two big projects with lots of responsibilities. My intern tutor was I very good mentor during this internship period. I learned many things that I still use.

Cons

C'est très difficile d'obtenir certaines informations importantes en lien avec mon travail de la part de certains de mes collègues mais lorsque j'ai besoin d'un peu d'aide, ils sont là pour moi.

It's very difficult to have some important information related to my work from some of my colleagues but when I need some help, they are here for me.

Être plus ambitieux