There are newer employer reviews for IPSoft

IPsoft is one hell of a place

I have been working at IPSoft full-time

Pros

World-leading brains and industry leading technologies.

Cons

Ultra aggressive. If you want an easy life, don't come here. It is really a top gun club. If you can't handle flying at 2 Mach, IPsoft is not the place for you. This team is hell bent on going places, and you'll constantly feel left out, if you want the easier lane.

Advice to Management

Build IPsoft to be the phenomenon it is destined to be. Get there sooner. Your time is NOW.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

IPT Engineer

Current Employee - IPT Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - IPT Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at IPSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Exposure to a lot of technologies>>>

Cons

Low pay and work loads

Advice to Management

Be considaerate of employees' salary...

One of a kind!

Current Employee - Windows Systems Administrator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Windows Systems Administrator in New York, NY

I have been working at IPSoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've never worked for a better company. Your success is achieved through your efforts here. Most managers have been promoted from lower ranks, so I'm not sure how people have commented that there's no room to grow. I've seen over a dozen promotions in the last 2 quarters! The company is growing incredibly fast and doesn't appear to be stopping anytime soon. A lot of people on this site have noted the large amount of work. Not sure what those folks were expecting when starting to work for a managed services firm. There's always going to be a lot of work. That's a good sign! It's expected to do more with less and that's why the companies focus is on automation. There's a never ending list of technologies available for people to learn as well. One thing I've seen over the last year is that folks who became senior administrators and left the organization have come back after seeing how other firms operate. To me, that says a lot as these people believe that the grass isn't always greener. IPsoft's approach to servicing their clients is unparalleled and the brilliant people who work there are some of the most gifted individuals I've ever met. Most are willing to help you out or show you a better way of doing something.

Cons

I can't seem to learn fast enough. There's an overwhelming amount of things to learn and I can't decide what I want to try my hand in from one day to the next.

Advice to Management

None.