There are newer employer reviews for IQ Solutions

have multiple chances.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I have been working at IQ Solutions

Pros

Generally, you don't have to struggle work day by day, certainly, it also depends on the position and task you got.

Cons

Communication skills is important for your work and future development and many times you must learn to require some and take jobs positively.

Try to make some innovative change, try to implement some different process, techniques. If possible, balance the business but not only rely on one or two contracts so as to live longer.

20 Other Employee Reviews for IQ Solutions (View Most Recent)

Not a Healthy Environment

Current Employee - Senior Health Communications Manager  in  Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Health Communications Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at IQ Solutions

Pros

Poor corporate leadership, do not value staff and not entirely honest about its billing practices.

Cons

The company has good talented employees.

Assess your many weaknesses.

Forget work/life balance!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at IQ Solutions

Pros

IQ Solutions has some interesting projects and clients in its portfolio. It's a good place to intern and get started in the industry, if that's what you're looking to do.

Cons

IQ Solutions does not care about your personal life. I had a former boss who called me up at 6:30 pm, right before an office party, to ask me to do a few more things before leaving (while that person was comfortably at the party). I received calls on the weekend to have things done by Monday morning. I was called at 9:30 pm, when I was spending time with my family, asking me work-related questions. The company falsely believes that they have no overhead--because they make employees bear the cost of it. If you happen to be working on a project that you find out is not billable, you just work more hours to make up for that time. I regularly worked 50 hours a week just so that I could put 40 hours in my timesheet (my position was more managerial, so the work that I did was not always billable). Combined with a long commute on 495, I never saw my family. The employees are so busy working nights and weekends, there's literally no time for happy hours or team lunches (which get re-scheduled many times). You would think that putting in so many hours would earn extra praise and recognition--NOT so! The only recognition you get is if you put in 40 hours. Then, they complain that you have a "5:00 mentality." Also, management has a philosophy in keeping the bar out of reach by giving lopsided performance reviews. And don't get me started on management...

Your "no overhead" philosophy is really based on closing your ears and covering your eyes. You're just passing the costs to your employees. Also, it's illegal in the state of Maryland to not pay your employees on time for not submitting a timesheet on time. (But I forgot, the company is only concerned about its bottom line.)

There are newer employer reviews for IQ Solutions

Worked for IQ Solutions? Contribute to the Community!