IQAir

Incompetent Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at IQAir full-time

Pros

They pay their employees
They do provide benefits after three months

Cons

Micro-management on every front
Treating employees as children

Paranoia and distrust destroy a work environment. The management here has some deeply insecure feelings toward employees, and the employees feel they can never win.

Aug 15, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to read that you had such a negative experience. I think you would find that the environment is very different today. Employee engagement, development ... More

13 Other Employee Reviews for IQAir (View Most Recent)

The best job I never knew existed

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  La Mirada, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

I have been working at IQAir full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you like a high speed, high energy, no nonsense, let's-get-this-job-done kind of place - this is it. You bring your skills, your drive and your determination to be better and the company will provide the tools to make it all work. Leave the excuses at home. If you work here you will be part of a company that is showing everyone else how it's supposed to be done. When the day is finished you'll be tired, exhilarated and off the clock. Burn out is strongly discouraged.

Cons

If I ever do run across something I don't like here then maybe I'll update my review. Okay, maybe one thing: Is there any other paint color than white?

To all the senior management: keep up the energy, excitement and drive. It lights up this building even more than the eco-friendly LED lighting.

Aug 21, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your review. As you noted in your description, top performers and Hundred Percenters thrive at IQAir through the day to day work culture, open communication and opportunities for ... More

Last Chance Saloon

I have been working at IQAir full-time for more than a year

Pros

On site gym, free lunches on Friday, hybrid vehicle program.

Cons

At any given time, 75% of the employees at IQAir are new hires. Unfortunately, the good hires always move on to better opportunities after 6 months or so. What's left behind is the chaff, all of the last chance salooner's and idiots that couldn't cut it anywhere else.

Amongst this chaff, you have a few gung-ho employees who don't mind being micromanaged and are more than happy to drink and share the IQAir cool aid. However, if you spend enough time in the cafeteria, you'll meet more than one dejected and burned out employee that is in desperate need of stress leave.

Once you get passed working with mostly depressed, incompetent robots, there is the horrible pay. Fortunately for me, I've received multiple raises.These raises have drastically improved my pay, but it is still one standard deviation from the median pay for other people in similar positions in the industry. If IQAir wants to retain young, talented employees, they need to be more competitive in pay and offer more opportunities to work from home.

Sep 8, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your recognition of just a few of the benefits available to IQAir team members. We do have to disagree with your statements about the make up and ... More

There are newer employer reviews for IQAir

Worked for IQAir? Contribute to the Community!