IQE

www.iqep.com

IQE is nothing to write home about.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bethlehem, PA

ProsThe benefits package is very good over all. For example, health benefits are excellent in my opinion. We pay a part of our coverage, but when compared to other companies we pay less.

ConsUnfortunately there is a need to know culture here at IQE. Management over all does not seem to think highly of it's employees. This shows in the attitude and pay. Also, there is no way to offer feedback up the chain of command. There is so much potential here for IQE to be great, and we shoot ourselves in the foot more often then not.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart respecting people for what they can contribute. When they do well, reward them for it. Make us feel like part of a team rather than just an expendable cog in the machine. Respect is a two way street and must be earned on both sides. Management should make the first move. And, above all, learn to take advice from your employees. They might just have an eloquent solution to a problem that the higher ups just didn't think of.

No where to move up to.

MBE Technician (Current Employee) Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at IQE

Pros: The three day schedule is beneficial for making plans outside of work.… Cons: Management doesn't know half of production, the pay is terrible, half of the equipment… Advice to Senior Management: I'd like to see them take the time to get to know new employees and at least act… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

"Clean rooms" are supposed to be "clean." Hence, the name. Here, they are not.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IQE

Pros: The benefits package isn't too bad. All employees receive 401k, health benefits (picked up mostly by employer), stock options and bonuses, and… Cons: The meat of this review. There are a lot of problems with how this company functions, all of which have coalesced into a work… Advice to Senior Management: Fix the biggest offenders for running any production facility. When critical equipment fails, find solutions for it immediately. Do not argue among yourselves… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IQE.

Worked for IQE? Contribute to the Community!