IQPC
www.iqpc.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Morally Bankrupt

New York, NY

ProsYou receive a paycheck every two weeks.

Consborderline boiler room operation, employees are overworked and treated like slaves and burn out quickly. Only 16 vacation days which includes sick days. Constant structure changes. Revolving door. This is not a place where someone who considers himself successful or wants to be successful works.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey don't take advice.

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"

I have been working at IQPC full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you need a reason to build a social network, you will find it here. Somehow they are able to recruit some very interesting talent so… Cons: If you have any work experience, morality, self-discipline, common sense or set earnings expectations you have to leave them at the door to keep from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Big company.. horrible work place

I have been working at IQPC

Pros: BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD Cons: Terrible management! Revolving door that has 0 responsibility towards their… More
There are newer reviews on IQPC.

Worked for IQPC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IQPC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IQPC CEO Rob Shannon. All reviews posted anonymously by IQPC employees.