IRI
www.iriworldwide.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

IRI is changing, it is really working to become a company I can be proud to work for

Consultant/Director (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at IRI full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe new management team appears to be open for recommendations. Growth delivered is becoming a real mantra for the company. Internal training is getting better and more personalized, not just web style learn on your own. Starting to share where an employee needs to go for information. Senior management is working to resolve issues of departments competing against each other for client dollars due to conflicting financial reporting centers. IRI is learning not to deliver software until it is rigorously tested. The company is learning to reward achievement rather than sales based on promises of achievement for internal and external clients.

ConsRaises and bonuses are minimal. Senior management It takes 8 years to get 4 weeks vacation if you are not a VP. 401K under contributes compared to other companies. Career paths and opportunities are questionable and dependent on client contracts. A fair number of returning employees, because you have to leave and come back to get a significant raise, promotion and/or stay level with competitive salaries.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep improving. Address vacation, 401K and competitive salary levels. Fix financial reporting system to reward teamwork.

Good People, Broken Culture, Technology Lacking

Vice President (Former Employee)
Columbia, SC

I worked at IRI full-time for more than a year

Pros: Large, global clients; challenging environment; smart people. Cons: Month-to-month thinking; lack of service after the sale; Advice to Senior Management: Value the relationships with your clients, they are more than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Client Solutions Manager

Client Solutions Manager (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at IRI full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work from home, various clients/levels of contact, self-directed (to a… Cons: Very little help from management. Company was in transition. Career development was not important to manager. Had to take initiative to set… Advice to Senior Management: Should hire senior staff that has outside manufacturer-side or entrepreneurial experience. Senior Management and Product Management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on IRI.

Worked for IRI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IRI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IRI CEO Andrew Appel. All reviews posted anonymously by IRI employees.