There are newer employer reviews for IRIS Software Group

Change Environment for costs reduction and ease process flows

Former Employee - Management Accountant in Bristol, England (UK)
Former Employee - Management Accountant in Bristol, England (UK)

I worked at IRIS Software Group

Pros

Broad scope of responsibilities, employee development schemes eg leadership programme, change environment attempting to improve communication. Industry standard benefits

Cons

Some restructuring aspects did not produce all the planned benefits due to reduction in employee retention rate

Advice to Management

Review employee retention rates for each business unit and address specifically. Recruitment technique to identify personalities that adapt to change

reviews filtered by
  1. IRIS Software Group

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at IRIS Software Group

Pros

It's Location and tranquillising environment. Generally the staff are very friendly and are often encouraged to contribute to improvements. It does have a leadership programme but on completion no career progression is guaranteed nor probable. IRIS is lead by some exciting and competent board. Career progression almost remote and you are likely to be in a role for a very long time indeed.

Cons

Some departments have it easy whereas some of the department deliver a similar function are allowed more flexibility and less pressure. It generally in my opinion underpays its staff however on a positive side is against any redundancy. It is financially sound however there have been some report of poor product quality.

Advice to Management

Conduct a pay review across all the departments and have a more meaningful and structured career path. The board needs to be made aware of the 'real' situation that is going around.

2. Good Work and Good Managers

Current Employee - Software Engineer in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at IRIS Software Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I got a chance to work with some good managers like Satya, Rajeev and most important Himanshu Yadav and Hemant Sehgal they all are awesome guys and helped in every difficult time.
    thanks to Himanshu as he helped me to grow as a professional and Hemant to help me in technical skills.

Cons

The only thing that i found disappointing was the layoff during the recession time, although I was safe but didn't got much economical appraisal as it should be.

Advice to Management

Have to cater employees financial growth at right time ..

There are newer employer reviews for IRIS Software Group