There are newer employer reviews for ISA-ATX

Great job, and nice location

Current Employee - Marketing and Sales Representative  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Marketing and Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time for more than a year

Pros

I moved here from Dallas and was looking for something in the marketing or sales industry. They called me in for an interview about a week after I submitted my resume and I will be starting in a couple weeks. Their business plan struck me because of the growth potential. I was a sales manager previously and there was no room for advancing any further, so I'm hoping I really can advance more here.

Cons

The move from Dallas to Austin complicated. For anyone moving into town, Austin's real estate market is just a battlefield. If you like a place and you are moving from another city you need to be aggressive and very swift with your offers or someone will snag the place that you like. I've already had 3 condos I like that have only been on the market a day or 2 and then my agent calls and someone has already made an offer!

23 Other Employee Reviews for ISA-ATX (View Most Recent)

Recent college graduate in business found a position here

Current Employee - Manager In Training  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Manager In Training in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was a recent college graduate in business and I went for the manager role. They saw my drive and they quickly began to groom me for a manager position. In only a few short months I had found my new family and a great job with lots of growth potential.

Cons

The location is a bit tough for me to get to since I live in the South of Austin.

Great job, not the best commute for me.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company lets you take ownership of whatever campaign you are on if you can show that you have good ideas. If you graduated with a marketing degree, this is a good entry level job with great growth.

Cons

Having to drive from Buda all the way to the Arboretum area is a bit intense. The traffic is horrible and the commute takes about 45 minutes. However, I am looking to move to a place further North once my lease is up.

It would be great if we could get a carpooling sign up sheet for anyone that lives in my area. It would save gas and that way I would only have to drive half the time.

There are newer employer reviews for ISA-ATX

Worked for ISA-ATX? Contribute to the Community!