Great for gaining experience or moving up fast.

Current Employee - Management Training Program  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Management Training Program in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can get some great experience if you want to work hard. They train you from the ground up on the basics of how to manage a team and run a branch office. That is the goal with them because they are expanding so fast. I saw people get promoted with the first month of being there. This is the kind of place that your get out of it what you put into it. If your ambitious and driven you can make a name for yourself fast. I'm 32 and have been around the block before so I always look at the big picture. I went in for an interview that was short and to the point and two days later was called offered a second round interview to see exactly what promotions they run. I shadowed a manager. When finally offered the position I agreed to join the company and have not had any regrets. We have a lot of UT, Texas Tech, and Texas A&M grads that work here so there is always a nice friendly competition. Last week they did a Competition and I won a $400 Asus tablet. The stability of the company is what I love most because I can write my own paycheck and never look back.

Cons

Hard work and ambition with a desire to move up fast and you'll be rewarded. If not, don't bother applying here.

Hire people that really want an opportunity to grow.

Other Reviews for ISA-ATX

Just another MLM type of company like Vector Marketing

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at ISA-ATX full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incentivized and clean compensation system that can work for the extremely team motivated and outgoing personalities.

Cons

Just a basic MLM company that abuses their new employees time to cover slow or sluggish territory. You drive a lot of miles going back and forth from the office before and after going to the stores to sell.

Further explanation of job and duties at pre-interview level.

ISA-ATX Response

Dec 3, 2013HR

I love it when my competition post these ridiculous comments on these websites to try and discredit us. We work with some of the Biggest fortune 500 brands in the nation and have long term contracts ... More

Expanding by leaps and bounds

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at ISA-ATX full-time

Pros

ISA-ATX is growing. We just opened a new location across from the Domain in Austin. Our goal is to double in size this year again. We have opened a ton of locations and are looking for a few more good people to join our team.

Cons

Work hard and play hard

Keep up the expansion

There are newer employer reviews for ISA-ATX.

Worked for ISA-ATX? Contribute to the Community!