ISA
www.isacorp.com Van Nuys, CA 500 to 999 Employees

It has been a professional learning experience

Research Collection Interviewer (Current Employee)
Halifax, NS (Canada)

I have been working at ISA

ProsThey provide excellent working hours flexibility. The call center experience is also challenging, while not touching touching on sales. Professionalism must be maintained at all times.

ConsThere truly are few to mention. The staff and management are very easy going and friendly, which created a very relaxed atmosphere. I would also recommend for management to get feedback from interviewers on the responsiveness of interviewees of certain questions. This will help improve the number of completed surveys, which then further assists the client.

Advice to Senior ManagementI recommend that feedback is given back to managers on the quality of surveys. This information can then be brought forward to the respective clients whose surveys have been conducted, This will make people more responsive and willing to complete surveys.

Work hours not guaranteed

I have been working at ISA

Pros: Understanding when family emergencies arise. Cons: Paid hourly, if work is slow you may be sent home. Time not worked… Advice to Senior Management: Need more communication with staff. Feedback is important to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Professional Staff, Not Enough Hours

Data Collector (Current Employee)

I have been working at ISA part-time

Pros: The staff here are very patient and will assist you in any way they can. Honesty is always encouraged and they motivate you to… Cons: This is either for those who need it as a first job, something in-between, or for retirement - case in point, since this is a… Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice to have better notice of schedule on a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ISA.

Worked for ISA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ISA reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by ISA employees.