ISA

www.isacorp.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for ISA

It has been a professional learning experience

Current Employee - Research Collection Interviewer in Halifax, NS (Canada)
Current Employee - Research Collection Interviewer in Halifax, NS (Canada)

I have been working at ISA

Pros

They provide excellent working hours flexibility. The call center experience is also challenging, while not touching touching on sales. Professionalism must be maintained at all times.

Cons

There truly are few to mention. The staff and management are very easy going and friendly, which created a very relaxed atmosphere. I would also recommend for management to get feedback from interviewers on the responsiveness of interviewees of certain questions. This will help improve the number of completed surveys, which then further assists the client.

I recommend that feedback is given back to managers on the quality of surveys. This information can then be brought forward to the respective clients whose surveys have been conducted, This will make people more responsive and willing to complete surveys.

16 Other Employee Reviews for ISA (View Most Recent)

Work hours not guaranteed

I have been working at ISA

Pros

Understanding when family emergencies arise.

Cons

Paid hourly, if work is slow you may be sent home. Time not worked is not paid. No guarantee of hours. Not much feedback on work performance.

Need more communication with staff. Feedback is important to job performance.

Company Undergoing Transitions

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

I worked at ISA

Pros

Co-workers and the supervisors I dealt with were great and I enjoyed and felt challenged by the work. Very nice corporate facility in a great location. This organization is doing meaningful work.

Cons

There had been a round of layoffs before I arrived, so the cubicle farm was echoingly empty. Then another round of layoffs happened. People were trying to handle too-heavy workloads, and there was a slight feeling of sadness.

None. I think management was aware of challenges and doing their best.

There are newer employer reviews for ISA