ISO New England
www.iso-ne.com Holyoke, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Business Analyst

ProsGreat work/life ratio. They seem to bend over backwards to help with needed time off. They also offer great training and competitive benefit packages.

ConsThe only down side would be that there is not ample room to grow unless you are an engineer. I can understand that though, since it is a company based on an engineering and operations need. There also seems to be more employees than what is needed to get the job done.

Advice to Senior ManagementDemand better performance out of those who just "do enough"

Great place to work at

I have been working at ISO New England

Pros: Great environment. A lot of very smart people to work with. You will learn a lot. Very good… Cons: Limited opportunities for advancement within the company if you are… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Low opportunity to grow

Operations Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at ISO New England

Pros: Pension, 401k match, college tuition help Cons: Low opportunity to grow and management promotes workers based on… Advice to Senior Management: stop hiring more people tha are not needed No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ISO New England.

Worked for ISO New England? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ISO New England reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ISO New England CEO Gordon van Welie. All reviews posted anonymously by ISO New England employees.