There are newer employer reviews for IST Management

Overall has been very fun and worthwhile

Current Employee - Implementation Manager  in  Madison, WI
Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Madison, WI

I have been working at IST Management

Pros

Rapid advancement. When you take ownership and invest yourself the opportunities for growth are there. Not a lot of people breathing down your neck.

Cons

As with everyone else on here benefits could improve and financial reimbursement for taking classes pertaining to business would be great.

Overall a great company. Regarding the poor reviews on here it seems some people need to start re-evaluating themselves and their work ethic before bashing what can be a promising career.

73 Other Employee Reviews for IST Management (View Most Recent)

Absolutely Fantastic; IST Understands that employees that are empowered and happy are key to the outsourcing industry.

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at IST Management

Pros

IST focus on employee satisfaction.
    Ability to be empowered and make a difference at IST in relationship with peers and clients.
    Clear expectations provided from owners and operational leadership.
    The customer relationships that flourish between IST and our clients.
    The opportunities to grow professionally and make a difference with the organization and to our clients
    IST committment to continous development on employee benefits: employee flex time, on call work opportunities.

Cons

Like all companies that are 1000+ benefits and PTO are always subjective from the perspective of the employee; and sometimes may seem less in the employees view. However this perception can be changed once an employee sees the opportunities and enjoys the work enviornment that IST cultivates.

I have been most impressed with the open "office" door policy of the owners and leadership. The passion these individuals have for taking care of their customers in this industry is remarkable. This attitude, along with the forward thinking attitude to always do the right thing by our customers is a reason I accepted my position with IST - Thank you.

Terrific and committed

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at IST Management

Pros

This is a people first organization and is led by the CEO and his message is clearly understood and comunicated throughout the company.

Cons

Due to it being a growing company some of the benefits and compensation is not a great as the larger companies but each year it is getting better as the company grows.

Continue the employee bonus and recognition programs. Most of our competitors do not do what we do and it helps to keep good employees.

There are newer employer reviews for IST Management

Worked for IST Management? Contribute to the Community!