IST Management

www.istmanagement.com
There are newer employer reviews for IST Management

Employee friendly

I have been working at IST Management

Pros

Recognize that happy employees correlates to satified customers
Great company culture
Open door policy
Employee incentive and recognition programs
A plethora of bonus opportunities
Great computer support programs
Always improving processes

Cons

If growth in your area is slow, the career path may take longer to work up. However, with that being said, if you are a hard worker, you will earn the promotions. Also, if you are willing to relocate to an area with great growth, your opportunities will definitely increase.

76 Other Employee Reviews for IST Management (View Most Recent)

Very fast paced and upbeat.

I have been working at IST Management

Pros

IST is a people oriented company. They have the best technology in the FM business. IST's consistency from site to site is like no other competitors in the business. IST has a very lean Corporate structure which helps you get solutions quickly.
    The company is growing very fast across the USA. The on-line training programs are second to none and there are several incentives for Service Specialists and Site Managers.

Cons

Since IST is a smaller FM company their name is not as well known in the industry making it hard to get their foot in the door.

Keep hiring on the best talent in the business. It is obvious Hal and the Senior Managment want the best employees in the market.

Joining IST, Best decision I have made in my career!

Current Employee - Operations Manager
    Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at IST Management

Pros

Great career path options. It does take time to grow with in the company. Take time to learn from all your peers and co workers and you will be very sucessful!

Technology is always improving and is major selling point.

Cons

A true David vs. Goliath in this Industry. Once a potential client is introduced to IST, it becomes a no brainer to listen to what IST has to say!

Continue to set expectations and improve technology. It is what sets us apart from the competition and will help us become global someday.

There are newer employer reviews for IST Management